New Business Sales Representative
Are you a motivated self-starter who thrives on a competitive, energetic team? Do you love helping people solve problems and consider yourself a true people person? When faced with a goal do you get excited to go after it?
If you answered yes to those questions and thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a charismatic personality that allows you to instantly connect with just about anyone, and want to work collaboratively with a team of high performers, you might be the perfect fit for our New Business Sales Representative role.
The New Business Sales Representative will be responsible for bringing new business into our company and will focus on doing that in three key areas: contacting qualified leads who have already expressed interest (via phone, email, in-person visits, social messaging, etc.), conducting sales presentations to leads that have scheduled time to talk about our solutions, following up with cold and warm leads to further the sales process, and sales event registration/attendance.
This is an opportunity to shape the Scheduling Institute’s future and make an impact on countless businesses around the country. Your opportunity is to facilitate relationships between ambitious private practice owners in the healthcare industry and us – the #1 practice growth company in America.
- Blowing up the phones in a strategic and meaningful way! Working intentionally in collaboration with marketing to reach the right prospects at the right time
- Visiting potential client offices to generate interest and opportunity
- Making an impact through your communications (separating SI from other Brand, Marketing & Coaching Organizations). Show them why we are the best
- Working directly with practice owners (doctors) to right fit them to our solutions
- Setting appointments for yourself to have Practice Growth Consultations with qualified leads — essentially, scheduling 1×1 conversations for leads to share their challenges & goals so we can show them how we can help
- Registering prospective clients for sales events and ensuring their attendance/engaged participation — in other words, providing alternative ways to generate opportunities for prospects that aren’t ready for an individual strategy session
- Leverage our CRM (NetSuite) and numerous other prospecting tools to drive efficiency
- Delivering value and insight by asking intelligent questions that engage our prospects
- Interacting with inbound leads and maintaining consistent follow-up. Our marketing team will support lead generation via email, direct mail, social, and paid digital campaigns. And we also have a killer marketing sequence all prospects go through. Your role will be to leverage that sequence and reinforce the messaging it delivers.
- Building rapport with targeted prospective firms by utilizing our content library and leveraging marketing resources (webinar invites, whitepapers and ebooks, case studies, sample videos, blog articles, podcasts, etc.)
- Have a proven track record of successfully helping a company or business increase new clients/customers/etc.
- Be good at closing the sale. It’s not a sale if it’s not closed.
- Be able to follow a detailed process that will drive success
- Possess impeccable organization in your day-to-day approach utilizing established tools
- Have an eye for details and a great memory
- Be fearless on the phone and not afraid of being told NO
- Have the ability to carry on intelligent conversation with doctors
- Experience with CRM, Word, Excel, Zoom, etc. is a plus
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines
- Be a solid communicator – both strong listening and speaking skills are key. You need to know when to talk and when to listen and how to overcome objections.
- Pretty good with math (don’t have to be a wizard but have to be able to use a calculator – you will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts quickly and accurately
- Not just be able to, but be good at, working in a team environment. You’ll have to interact with operations, marketing or other sales team members and do it with ease.
- Be professionally authoritative and persuasive. Our prospects need help with something in their business but they don’t always know what they need help with. We do and you have to help them see that.
- Competitive annual salary – $65 to $100k base depending on experience
- Sales commission on any Scheduling Institute products and services sold (Should make $200k within 1-2 years)
- Comprehensive benefit package:
- Medical (employer subsidized), dental and vision insurance
- 3% match on 401k up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- ESOP eligibility
- Flexible and comfortable office environment.
Our Alpharetta, GA headquarters. This is not a remote position.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below