Clinical Certified Training Specialist
Are you a hygienist that thrives on educating your patients while influencing them to do what is best for their health? Do you love dental hygiene but long for advancement in your career? Do you love to travel? Are you interested in training others around the country how to be the best in the clinical field?
We’re looking for someone to coach and train doctors and clinical teams to get out of their comfort zone and reach potential they may not even know they have. The trainers on our team are energetic, influential and passionate. If that person is YOU, I encourage you to continue on. But, we’re not for everyone. The full time travel lifestyle can be tough. If you are not ready to commit to traveling the country, sometimes the world, this isn’t the right role for you. If you are ready to jump on a plane and take our doctors to the next level, read on. Our trainers drive our mission of helping 1000 doctors net $1M/yr giving back 10% into the communities they serve – an impact of $500M over the next 5 years.
Instead of practicing dental hygiene, you would train our clients on the SI Way including how to effectively speak to patients, deliver treatment plans, upsell treatment, etc. – spending your time helping Doctors & Team Members in practices around the world grow their practice.
- Run classes of 5-35 people that teach participants our unique clinical, customer service, and sales processes.
- During the training class you must be able to coordinate, develop, implement and deliver effective classroom training.
- Create and deliver effective ways to test employee readiness throughout class to ensure they are learning the concepts.
- Based on each training class, continuously evaluate training materials and curriculum and work closely with your team leader and other trainers to continue improving and developing needed materials.
- Assist in development and implementation of pre-training duties as well as post training measurements, assessments and audits to ensure training effectiveness.
- Offer solutions to the staff and doctor for issues they face daily that will help them grow their practice.
- Make recommendations to the practice owner/doctor about their next steps with the Scheduling Institute that will continue to grow their business.
- Must be able to think on your feet, troubleshoot and address objections and be a creative problem solver.
- Must be comfortable and confident dealing with clients at all levels of the organization from entry-level employees to owners.
- Ability to set goals and create your plan to achieve them.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness.
- High integrity.
- Proven track record of being punctual and reliable.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong employee motivation and development skills.
- Strong computer skills and previous experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
This is not for everyone so do not respond if you don’t at least meet these requirements:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hygiene experience.
- Must produce high numbers in your dental practice.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide. (90%+)
- Must have a pleasing personality, great smile, and great attitude.
- Must be goal oriented and be mentally and emotionally stable enough to help others.
- If your doctor is a Scheduling Institute client, the following will be required before we entertain interviewing you:
- Your doctor must be aware you are applying and give SI permission to interview
- You would need to hire your replacement and train them prior to your first day at SI
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Company Contests
Why the Scheduling Institute?
Well, this year, Dental Town magazine awarded the Scheduling Institute the Townie Choice Award for “Best Practice Management Consultants,” which is voted on by Dentists across the U.S. Companies don’t get accolades like that without super star team members and therefore, we are looking for a super star. It takes a special person to meet our high standards and we hope it’s you. We have worked with well over 10,000 offices and our training department is growing like crazy. The Scheduling Institute is a premier provider of Customer Service/Sales training with a unique and specific initial focus on training team members/employees how to effectively handle inbound calls, specifically those from new customers. The results their clients see are astounding. Clients often see a 20% to 60% increase in new business after completing the Scheduling Institute training program.
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by it’s own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
*Must live in or be willing to relocate to any of the following states: CA, CO, TX, GA, IL*** and live close to an International Airport.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below