Customer Loyalty Team Member
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Loyalty Team! As a member of this team, you would be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the Scheduling Institute. Our top priority is ensuring that clients have a great experience whether they are in person or being assisted over the phone. Along with that, comes an excellent tone of voice, positive and concise answers to questions, knowledge of Scheduling Institute products and processes, and timeliness on following through on requests. A large portion of this position is determining customers’ needs and providing solutions through selling products or following through on a resolution to a problem.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing orders, and systems troubleshooting.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Assists with placement of orders and refunds.
- Offer additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Inform customer of promotions.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information.
KEY TRAITS / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Nice tone level and phone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers when required.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Has advanced technology skills and preferably can use a Mac computer.
- Ability to multitask.
- Has high-level problem-solving skills.
Base salary plus performance based incentives.
Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical (employer subsidized), dental and vision insurance
- 3% match on 401k up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- ESOP eligibility
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Hours: Either 8am-5pm or 10am-7pm
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below