FACILITIES & FLEET MANAGERBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE EXPLAINING THIS ROLE AND WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In general, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing the company’s commercial& residential properties as well as car & transportation fleet. Management duties include, but are not limited to inspecting, maintaining, and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results.
The successful candidate will oversee the company’s facility operations, manage temporary staff & vendors, manage office moves and manage janitorial duties, all while remaining in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. They will perform all their duties to the standards of the company and expectations set forth. They will also manage all regular and emergency building maintenance with things like heating and air conditioning, A/V, IT, appliances, plumbing, etc. to keep the venue ALIVE!! They will be responsible to mix in the touch of true “hospitality” to deliver excellent staff and client experiences within each facility. There should never be a barrier created by “facilities” issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up and managing vendors for all maintenance and upkeep of the facilities, including cleaning, landscaping, waste disposal, parking, maintenance, certifications
- Implementing maintenance schedule and reporting any issues
- Maintain parking lots, gates, and all exterior fixtures, enforce towing when necessary
- Performing upkeep for areas where skilled
- Manage company vehicle annual registrations
- Hire qualified personnel and vendors according to our standards
- Organize and coordinate regular maintenance and operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and certifications necessary
- Keeping us up to code for all safety inspections and regulations
- Maintain calendar of all scheduled, emergency, and routine work at facilities
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing for billing
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Assure all facilities remain secure at all times, managing security & alarm system, hired security, etc.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checklists and report issues and make sure they are fixed, either by yourself or with the appropriate vendor
- Working with leader to negotiate bi-annually with vendors to keep our contracts and pricing competitive
- Work with leader to continuously improve condition of the facilities, doing quarterly updates and improvements
- Managing entry and exit points
- Manage large delivery/receiving of shipments
- Coordinate conference space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean
- Maintain upkeep and repair for all facilities, residential properties of the owner as well as cars & company vehicles
- Implementing new procedures to serve the employees & clients better in the facilities
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support each facility
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions – then resolves through their own skills or hires an expert
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Manage stocking of supplies and inventory, for kitchen, cleaning, shipping, maintenance items
- Managing communication points with employees upon arrival, in shared spaces, etc.
- Coordinating conference space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean
- By the 5th of each month, submit building expense reports
- Costs vs. Budget – reducing costs
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events – did we mention we are taking our entire team to Mexico for an all inclusive vacation in January 2022?
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.