As a Financial Planner with Scheduling Institute, you’ll assist clients in executing tailored strategies that will help them achieve their unique financial goals and increase their net worth. Our team has a deep commitment to the long-term success of our clients. With an emphasis on collaboration and teamwork, we teach unique solutions that fit the distinct needs of our clients.
- Ability to deliver a full day of private financial planning expertise to clients, either individuals or couples, using the Scheduling Institute methodology and strategies on net worth.
- Responsible for proactive face-to-face communication and relationship building with clients, centers of influence, and prospects for clients.
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans, including data gathering, analyzing financial conditions, and developing recommendations for high net worth clients.
- Research and analyze investments, strategies, and market conditions and provide sound financial advice based on findings.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of financial planning, asset allocation investment strategies and account administration.
- Aptitude for applying financial planning knowledge in real-life situations.
- Responsible for satisfaction and retention of the organization’s high net worth clients.
- Participate in client meetings when appropriate and executive client requests.
- Grow and develop client base through client referrals and outside sales.
- Assist with the compilation of detailed financial reports using calculations, data, and other client-approved information.
- Content creation for use by other planners, the CEO and for events.
- Provide insight to other team members when issues with client requests arise.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of client facing financial planning experience required
- 3+ years of financial planning experience managing a high net worth client base
- Experience in executing and integrating the key elements of the wealth planning process including cash flow analysis, investment strategies, retirement planning, income protection, asset protection, and tax strategies
- CFP required
- Series 7 & 63 are preferred
- Ability to meet with clients on weekdays as well as weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Willing to travel up to 50%, primarily between Atlanta, GA and Phoenix, AZ
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking, accuracy, and meticulous adherence to details
- Ability to perform research and compile reports through forecasting and data analysis
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Have an active personal credit card for travel
- A mode of transportation to get you to and from the airport or any client meetings/li>
- Punctual and dependable
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA and live within 50 miles of an international airport
- Great people skills, including the ability to work in a diverse and entrepreneurial environment
- Emotional maturity, self-confidence, accountable, and humble
- Ability to work in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment with a positive, can-do attitude
- Competitive annual salary
- Delivery incentives
- Sales commission on any Scheduling Institute products and services sold
- Comprehensive benefit package:
- Medical (employer subsidized), dental and vision insurance
- 3% match on 401k up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- ESOP eligibility
- Flexible and comfortable office environment
- All travel points/miles (hotel, flight, rental car, etc.) that you earn are yours to keep
- Annual wardrobe stipend
WHY THE SCHEDULING INSTITUTE
Well, this year, Dental Town magazine awarded the Scheduling Institute the Townie Choice Award for “Best Practice Management Consultants,” which is voted on by Dentists across the U.S. Companies don’t get accolades like that without super star team members and therefore, we are looking for a super star. It takes a special person to meet our high standards and we hope it’s you. We have worked with well over 10,000 offices and our training department is growing like crazy. The Scheduling Institute is a premier provider of Customer Service/Sales training with a unique and specific initial focus on training team members/employees how to effectively handle inbound calls, specifically those from new customers. The results their clients see are astounding. Clients often see a 20% to 60% increase in new business after completing the Scheduling Institute training program.
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below