IT Support Specialist (Apple)
We’re looking to add a new member to our IT team. The ideal person will have great computer and troubleshooting experience in a wide range of technology functions. This is a perfect role for a “go-getter”! You will report to the Technology Manager. However, this role also has plenty of future growth opportunities!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to troubleshoot mostly Apple/Mac environment
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of standard networking protocols, computing operating systems, & LAN/WAN topology
- General Phone System troubleshooting in house. (Network, phone lines, headsets, basic issues)
- Support iPhone / iPad devices, including online syncing via iCloud and/or other Cloud based email/calendaring/etc. systems
- Management of all Microsoft accounts including security, rules, SharePoint, shared mailboxes, and licensing
- Support general (AV) audio/video needs in conference and training rooms (i.e., TVs, projectors, Apple TVs, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with our various vendors and help coordinate changes and repairs outside of one’s own skillset
- Research, review, and recommend technology products and services necessary for the growth of the company
- Manage employee access and permissions across all systems
- Manage Inventory of desktops, laptops, iPads, monitors, and supporting accessories
- Set up employee workspaces
- Very good at technology troubleshooting. Situations and problems will arise where one will not know the answers off the top of their head. The ability to research and troubleshoot is a must.
- Punctual and dependable. While no day will probably ever be the same, this is a job that requires one to be in the office and available for whatever issues arise.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system.
- Must be confident and able to make decisions on your own.
- Ability to prioritize, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and adapts and reacts quickly to changes and deadlines.
- Preferred certificate or associate+ degree in technology, computer science, or desktop support and/or previous job experience in similar roles like:
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Help Desk / Desktop Support
- Troubleshooting and Information Technology (IT) Support
Alpharetta, GA (85% Alpharetta, 10% College Park, 5% occasional trip to Phoenix or help at an SI event)
- Medical (employer subsidized), dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Company contests
- ESOP Eligibility
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below