ORDER PROCESSING SPECIALISTBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the sales field? You can use both of those skills in this Order Processing position! We are currently recruiting for an opportunity at the World’s largest Dental Consulting Company. It is a fast paced, engaging environment with a fun team.
The ideal person will have a strong foundation in order processing, but also have collections and reporting experience. But even more importantly have a GREAT attitude, optimistic outlook and a drive to grow our order processing job function. Responsibilities include processing orders, making sure clients are enrolled in the right programs based on what they have paid for, reporting, and cross checking the database versus actuality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Customer Loyalty team in processing orders on behalf of our clients
- Display excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully interact with clients and answer their queries
- •Produce monthly reports for the account teams
- Update NetSuite internal and customer records as directed by the Customer Loyalty Team or Relationship Manager
- Handle all payment processing through CRM/database
- Set-up payment plans and recurring billing schedules for client purchases
- Set-up new invoices for clients and apply follow-up sequences and processes through CRM to ensure what they purchased is fulfilled by other departments
- Manage several financial reports and statistic tracking reports (sales, revenue, order source tracking, etc.) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide reports to the President and leadership team regularly. Reports are both company wide and by department and/or product type
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or MBA degree preferred OR Education and experience equivalent to three or more years’ related experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Adobe
- Demonstrate leadership skills, including the ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the activities of the assigned organization and interface effectively with management
- Must be able to work independently and handle given assignments with minimal supervision
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and motivated; approachable and trustful, demonstrate a high level of accountability, leadership, and decisiveness and the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple priorities
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events – did we mention we are taking our entire team to Mexico for an all inclusive vacation in January 2022?
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.