Team Training Program Coordinator
Are you someone who is energized by public speaking? Would you love to use this talent while also making a huge impact on small businesses? If you love to create content and excite others about their role and how they can be the best in it, you might be the perfect fit as our new Team Training Program Coordinator at The University at The Scheduling Institute.
As the Team Training Program Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to help build the curriculum for the University and deliver presentations at workshops. You will be responsible to work jointly with the University Director and University Track Owners to create the experience plan and content for the University programs. This includes developing content, submitting projects with our production teams, working with the event logistics team on coordinating experience elements for the workshops, attending live University workshops as well as other doctor events to work front stage, and sometimes present or host these events, to capture case studies from University enrollees to be used for marketing, and to help with all other strategies to continue to develop the Leadership Institute.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and implementation of the University Programs
- Active role in creating curriculum for program with University Director and Track Owners
- Manage integration with Production teams (Design, Audio/Video, Fulfillment) to develop materials, visuals, etc. to support curriculum
- Work closely with Event Logistics team to lay out vision for experience and what’s needed for each event
- Work all bootcamps, workshops, and events taking a front stage role, which will encompass several roles depending on the event, including being a presenter, running the team, orchestrating the presentation, in room client liaison, etc.
- Develop and deliver development and training sessions for University presenters, workers, and other internal team members
- Review and manage existing content, curriculum, strategies and research/evaluation to make recommendations and implement approved modifications
- Continually monitor programs, instructors, contractors, and volunteers for quality assurance and relevance to the state and national standards and best practices
- Research and recommend outside speakers for courses, negotiate contracts for speakers and schedule and coordinate their participation in the programs
- Coordinate and supervise team members working at events
- Collaborate with University Communication Manager to dictate messages that need to be sent to program participants
- Record videos and develop content pieces to be sent to program enrollees outside of their workshops
- Work with University team in whatever capacity needed to ensure enrollees are using the program
- Continually monitor SIMS usage and assist in enhancement projects for the site
- Pull and analyze enrollee data as needed to make decisions about program
- Curating case studies on program enrollees to use as testimonials to sell future programs
- Help develop, implement and promote contests within the University
- Integration liaison with Training Team
- >Respond to client complaints about program and initiate changes to address
- OVERALL…CHAMPION THE PROGRAM
HOURS & LOCATION
Hours are typically 8:30am-5:00pm, M-F, but fluctuate based on event schedule, etc. Some weekends may be required for certain events, but rarely.
This position is based in Atlanta, spending about 50% of time at headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and 50% of time at Training Center next to Atlanta Airport.
- Program Utilization
- Program Revenue
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below