Are You the Owner of a Private Dental Practice?
Owning a private dental practice presents its unique set of challenges. Staying competitive, reaching your goals, and finding the right guidance can often be quite demanding. But you don’t have to face these challenges on your own. That’s where Scheduling Institute comes in. We’re here to provide you with the support and resources you need to thrive.
Helping You Master Dental Practice Management
Running a profitable dental practice takes more than providing top-notch dental care. There are multiple aspects of dental practice management that can be challenging, such as staff management and retention, new patient acquisition, business operations efficiency, patient referral programs, marketing, and more.
You don’t have to face those challenges on your own. That’s where Scheduling Institute comes in. We’re here to provide you with a proven road map to success that includes dental coaching and dental consulting, so you have the support and resources you need to thrive.
Watch A Dental Coaching Transformation
- Dr. Garon’s dental practice achieved a milestone by breaking $2 million in collections in just two years, a feat that previously took over 15 years to reach the $1 million mark.
- Dr. Garon invested in dental front office training and developed his team, turning them into better versions of themselves both personally and professionally.
- He has assumed the role of a leader who his team genuinely loves working for. Together, they’re working toward their vision and mission to make a daily impact on people’s lives.
Dr. Garon’s success story serves as a powerful testament to what’s possible when you have the right guidance and support to navigate the unique challenges of running a dental practice. Let us help you create your own success story.
Schedule a Call
Ready to Begin Your Dental Success Journey?
Start Your Journey with Scheduling Institute in 3 Easy Steps:
One of our Practice Growth Advisors will conduct a needs assessment to design a custom-tailored solution specifically for you.
Don’t wait to transform your dental practice and unlock its true potential. Contact us today and take that first step towards success.
Common Challenges In Dental Practice Management We Help You Overcome
- New Patient Acquisition — Your phones are ringing, but are those calls turning into actual booked appointments? According to the national average, only 42% of New Patient calls turn into scheduled appointments. Meanwhile, the average rate among top performers is 81%. We have proven processes to help you become a top performer— bringing you additional tens of thousands in collections annually.
- Team Engagement — Struggling to engage and motivate your team? Feeling weighed down by the team drama? We have solutions to help you build an engaged, focused team of results-producers who are motivated to show you how to grow your dental practice.
- Staffing — Recruiting talent and dental front office training are time-consuming initiatives. We help teach you a system and give you the tools you need to build an all-star team.