APPOINTMENT SETTERBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
If you answered yes to those questions and thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a charismatic personality that allows you to instantly connect with just about anyone, and want to work collaboratively with a team of high performers, you might be the perfect fit for our Appointment Setter role.
The Appointment Setter role is responsible for supporting our company’s New Business Sales Team by calling prospective clients and scheduling appointments for them to speak with a salesperson. Currently, our prospects are doctors in private practices around the country. You would be calling on both MQLs (marketing qualified leads who have already expressed interest) and cold calling doctors who match our target customer profile.
This role reports to our CMO and works closely on a day-to-day basis with our Sales Support team and the Sales reps.
We have openings for both Full-time and Part-time appointment setters to work in our Alpharetta Headquarters. This is a stepping-stone role to our New Business Sales Team so if you meet goals at this role and are interested in being a full-time salesperson this would be a great opportunity for you. However, there isn’t an expectation to move into that role if you don’t want to.
- Manage call lists assigned to you – complete calls in the time you’ve given
- Collaborate with, and set appts for the sales team
- Collaborate with the Sales Support & Marketing teams
- Develop a functional understanding of the products we offer
- Attend sales meetings and company & department vision meetings
- Keep solid documentation in our CRM (NetSuite) about the calls you make, prospects you speak to, insights you gain
- Excellent communicator – comfortable speaking with doctors and front desk team members
- Previous telemarketing or sales experience required
- Organized and thorough
- Results-driven attitude and focus
- Can-do attitude – able to take rejection well
- Coachable – a desire to always get better and open to feedback from managers and peers to help you get better
- Competitive and professional, respectful and ethical
- Bachelor’s degree helpful, but not required
$20/hour + commission
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro-managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and success will be rewarded.