ATLANTA EXPERIENCE CONCIERGEBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE EXPLAINING THIS ROLE AND WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a concierge at our Atlanta Training facility, this person’s primary responsibility is welcoming and tending to visitors in the facility. They will be responsible to mix in the touch of true “hospitality” to deliver excellent staff and client experiences. This includes day of face-to-face interaction and hosting of the clients and internal team members for meetings and events. Additionally, it includes set up, load in, and load out of these events, pick up and drop off of materials for events, break down after events, manage inventory of supplies for events, open and close building for meetings, and other duties that pertain to delivering an exceptional event experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- On site concierge for all events and meetings, tending to needs of clients and team members on demand
- Set up and break down for all events, including furniture, stocking fridges, materials, and booths
- Coordinating entry and schedule when needed with outside event staff at the venue, such as cleaning, security, food and beverage, trash, outside rentals, etc. when needed
- Parking lot coordination for vendors and guests
- Managing food and beverage day of events
- Opening and closing of facility for events and meetings
- Pick up and drop off materials and supplies for events to other locations
- Drive company vehicles for pick-ups and drop offs and regularly take them for oil changes and washes
- Implement facility maintenance check list and reporting any issues
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from guests in the facility
- Assure facility remains secure at all times, managing security & alarm system, hired security, etc.
- Work with leader to continuously improve condition of the facilities, doing quarterly updates and improvements
- Managing entry and exit points
- Manage large delivery/receiving of shipments
- Coordinate conference space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean
- Implementing new procedures to serve the employees & clients better in the facilities
- Performs basic maintenance tasks to support each facility
- Manage stocking of supplies and inventory for meetings, events, kitchen, cleaning, shipping, maintenance items
- Coordinating conference meeting space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean and ready for scheduled events
- Track usage of facility
HOURS & LOCATION
Location is right next to the Atlanta Airport off of Camp Creek parkway. Hours are typically 8:30am-5:00pm, M-F, but fluctuate based on need for meeting vendors, event schedule, etc. Some weekends may be required for certain events, but will be off set with days off during the week.
- Venue Utilization
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events – did we mention we are taking our entire team to Mexico for an all inclusive vacation in January 2022?
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.