FULFILLMENT SUPPORT WORKERBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
Our Fulfillment Team is instrumental in The Scheduling Institute’s success! We send out hundreds of thousands of dollars in marketing and communication mail to our prospective and existing customers each month. This requires us to have a strong team who is willing to help us get this mail out the door quickly and looking great! In this position you would be assembling and organizing Fulfillment Mailers and Projects to get out to our clients. Our fulfillment team helps drive our mission of helping 1000 doctors net $1M/yr giving back 10% into the communities they serve – an impact of $500M over the next 5 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Light troubleshooting periodically
- Assembling sequence materials daily
- Assembling marketing mailers daily
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Commitment to excellence and high quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, problem-solve. Strong analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Time management – Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently and adapt and react quickly to changes and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Self-motivated. Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail and high follow through
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 45 pounds
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events – did we mention we are taking our entire team to Mexico for an all inclusive vacation in January 2022?
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.