Marketing Operations Manager (Marketo)
As an expert with data and technology, you will be the “face” and champion of our marketing automation technology. You will help launch, optimize, scale and report marketing campaigns to drive awareness of our brand. As the key marketing automation strategist and Marketo visionary, you will train, troubleshoot, and help guide our company in all marketing and communication technology endeavors.
Master of Marketo is preferred, similar experience with other marketing automation software will be considered.
- Understand the Marketing Technology Stack, its processes, and data relationships.
- Collaborate with marketing team to understand current marketing automation needs and engage in envisioning of new strategies and potential solutions.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to help drive and define marketing and sales process.
- Train other team members on Marketing Automation. Growth potential to manage and hire additional Marketing Operations roles as needed (i.e. Marketo Automation Specialists, Campaign Builders, etc.)
- Work with CTO and technology department to troubleshoot integration and data issues.
- Be able to launch and optimize campaigns, including program template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Segment lists based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure and optimize all lead nurturing processes with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability.
- Supports development and execution of E-Mail Communications Campaigns as well as landing page development and list pulls.
- Design efficient processes to capture all requirements, who clearly establishes timelines and SLAs within their organization, and who is strong at prioritizing their work and mapping out the communication being sent to your leads at any given time.
- Design, develop, and deliver internal and external communications. Uses appropriate techniques and tools for sharing information (e.g., internet, video, and print).
- Access appropriate databases, write information queries, and produce customized reports, to interpret and clarify data, as necessary.
- Proficiency with Marketo and/or other marketing automation platforms (MAPs).
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, or similar certificate.
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement.
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing, Marketo for HTML troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience delivering Marketing Automation & Content Marketing.
- Additional experience with NetSuite, ON24, Twilio, Zoom, Dell Boomi, MySQL, Wrike, Teamwork, Office 365 Suite welcome but not required.
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly.
- Medical (employer subsidized), dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Company contests
- ESOP Eligibility
Why the Scheduling Institute?
Well, this year, Dental Town magazine awarded the Scheduling Institute the Townie Choice Award for “Best Practice Management Consultants,” which is voted on by Dentists across the U.S. Companies don’t get accolades like that without super star team members and therefore, we are looking for a super star. It takes a special person to meet our high standards and we hope it’s you. We have worked with well over 10,000 offices and our training department is growing like crazy. The Scheduling Institute is a premier provider of Customer Service/Sales training with a unique and specific initial focus on training team members/employees how to effectively handle inbound calls, specifically those from new customers. The results their clients see are astounding. Clients often see a 20% to 60% increase in new business after completing the Scheduling Institute training program.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below